We offer a comprehensive range of services including professional solar panel installation, roof replacements, and energy-efficient solutions. With our expertise in both solar and roofing industries, we deliver sustainable solutions that maximize energy savings while enhancing the integrity and aesthetics of your property.
When it comes to solar, we’ve got you covered.
- System diagnostics
- Fixes and upgrades
- Complete solar system removal and reinstallation
- $50 per panel for system removal (additional charge for disposal).
- $125-$200 per panel for reinstalling and commissioning.
- For systems smaller than 20 panels, call for a quote. Does not include disposal.
- Solar panel replacement–$250 per panel. For systems smaller than 20 panels, call for a quote.
- Array Edge Screen installation – Our Array Edge Screen (Critter Guard) is designed to deter birds and other pesky critters from making a home/nest under your solar array. 100ft minimum.
- Inverter troubleshooting and replacement – Is your inverter down? Is your installer unable to service your system? Sun Up Zero Down is well versed in the RMA process and can get you back up and running. We service SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. *Minimum $1,000 on any RMA.*
Fully Licensed and Insured
Roofing is considered one of the most dangerous home improvement projects. Sun Up Zero Down ensures every roofer on your project is covered with workman’s comp and liability from start to finish, so you are 100% free from liability.
Our professional roofers have mastered industry best practices. We only use the finest materials, all backed by a minimum 25-year product warranty.
It’s not uncommon for roofers to propose one thing and then attempt to tack on thousands of surprise charges during installation. Estimates you receive from us won’t have hidden fees, so you know exactly what you’ll spend.
Our Service Areas
Sun Up Zero Down serves several counties in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and surrounding states. We've helped more than 2,000 property owners control their energy costs with solar energy.